I Was Born in 1955 or Earlier
- To order your transcript, mail in the transcript request (PDF) with a check or money order.
- It will take 7-10 business days to process your transcript order.
- Your record will be moved to our online system for future transcript orders.
- Contact the Registrar's Office at 352-392-1374 if you have questions or to verify if you have an online transcript record.
I have a GatorLink account and I remember my username and password:
I forgot my GatorLink logon information:
- If you are unsure of your GatorLink username or password but you think you may have stored a password hint,
Logon and click Change Your Password.
If you do not have a GatorLink account, follow these steps to create one:
- Need/Forgot UFID
If you have never had a UFID or cannot remember your UFID, call the Registrar's Office at 352-392-1374 for assistance or click on the Contact Us link at the top or bottom of this page.
After 5 p.m. EST or on weekends, please call the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357 (392-HELP).
- Create a new account. Click on GatorLink Account Creation.
(You will need your 8-digit UFID, the last name under which you attended UF and your date of birth.)
If you have trouble creating a new GatorLink account, call the UF Computing Help Desk
at 352-392-4357 (392-HELP). You will need to provide your UFID.
My new GatorLink account is active: Order my transcript
Please note: If you have just reactivated or created a GatorLink account, you must wait at least 15 minutes before you can access the
system and place your transcript order.