Welcome to Student Self Service
Transcript Ordering Instructions - Current Students
- View and/or screen print my unofficial transcript
(Review your transcript first to verify that current-term grades, grade changes, degree remarks, etc. are on the transcript before you place the order. While this transcript will not be accepted by other institutions or potential employers as an official UF transcript, it is available for your immediate review and you can also screen print a copy.)
- Order my transcript
(You must have an active GatorLink account)
Transcript Order Information - Current Students
- Transcripts are $6.00 each for currently registered UF students or for students registered the immediate past term.
Need a form attached? Click here
- Transcripts cannot be ordered by email, telephone or fax and they cannot be emailed or sent as PDFs.
- Transcript requests cannot be held for printing at a future date.
- Transcript payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diner's Club. Payments are nonrefundable.
- UF will mail only official transcripts. Official indicates the transcript is printed on security paper that includes tests for authenticity. The transcript is also placed individually in University of Florida envelopes sealed with the University Registrar's stamp and signature across the envelope flap.
- Transcripts ordered by 5:00 p.m. generally mail the next business day.
Exception: Orders placed the Friday before commencement through the following Tuesday will print on Wednesday.
- If you want to pick up your transcript in person, you must place your order in 222 Criser Hall, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The preferred Internet browser is Internet Explorer.
Browser Requirements for MyUFL Portal
- Microsoft's IE 6 and older browser versions will not work to pay course fees, to update directory information and to access other UF systems.
- From your browser's Tools menu, you must also enable pop-ups and make sure that myUFL is accepted as a trusted site.
- Browser info. Questions? Call the Help Desk at 352.392-4357 (HELP).