- Registration is available from 8:00am - 3:00am EST
Graduation Survey: Fall graduates can help tell the Gator Story by completing the mandatory
Completing the survey provides valuable information to UF
and provides access to your transcript.
- Students needing transcripts (without fall grades/degree remarks) mailed on Friday, December 15th, should place their order well before 7 p.m. on
Thursday, December 14th.
- Students needing transcripts with fall term grades should wait until Wednesday, December 20th to place their order so that they can first verify
that grades/degree remarks are on their transcript.
- December 18 and December 19: ONE.UF transcript view and walk-in service for transcripts is not available due to end of term processing.
- Wednesday, December 20th (morning): Fall grades and proof of degree will be available from ONE.UF > Student Self Service > transcript view.
- Transcripts with fall information can be ordered for immediate pick up in 222 Criser Hall, beginning Wednesday, December 20th.
- Please be sure to bring a personal device (smart phone, laptop, or tablet) in order to place the order.