- Registration is available from 8:00am - 3:00am EST
- Transcripts ordered June 21 (7pm) - June 26 will be sent Wednesday, June 27.
- Students needing transcripts with summer A term grades should wait until Wednesday, June 27 to place their order so that they can
first verify that grades/degree remarks are on their transcript.
- June 25 and June 26: ONE.UF transcript view and walk-in service for transcripts is not available due to end of term processing.
- Wednesday, June 27 (morning): Summer A grades and proof of degree will be available from ONE.UF> Access other Student Self Service> Transcript view. Official transcripts available with Summer A grades and degrees.
Students should first verify that grades/degree remarks are on the transcript before placing an order.
- Transcripts with Summer A information can be ordered for immediate pick up in 222 Criser Hall, beginning Wednesday, June 27.
Please be sure to bring a personal device (smart phone, laptop, or tablet) in order to place the order.